The website of the 19th FINA World Championships 2021 Fukuoka (hereinafter referred to as "the Championships") aims to conform to the Japan Industrial Standard JIS X 8341-3:2016 "Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities -- Information and communications equipment, software and services - Part 3: Web content", and we are working on securing and improving accessibility.
1. Target compliance level
Compliance with Level AA of the Japan Industrial Standard JIS X 8341-3:2016. *The wording "compliance" in this policy is based on the wording in the "JIS X8341-3:2016 Compliance Level Indication Guidelines for Web Content, March 2016 Edition" published by the
2. Target scope
The entire website of the Championships (https://www.fina-fukuoka2021.org)
3. Excluded from the target scope
- Externally provided services and associated pages.
*This includes embedded content such as YouTube videos and social media posts.
- Dynamically generated pages using databases such as search results.
- About web pages other than those in the HTML format, such as PDF. Information that has been created in PDF and other forms will be published in HTML as much as possible.
4. Additionally pursuing achievement of level AAA conformance
The website will conform as much as possible to level AAA achievement criteria below.
Level AAA: 2.3.2 Three Flashes achievement standard.
5. Deadline to achieve goal
By March 2020
*We will maintain the standards we have achieved even after our goals have been met.